I look forward to reading your comments and/or speaking with you about an upcoming session. I strive to create photographs that are unique, high quality and representative of your personality.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Papa & Rusty

It seems that “Papa” has always kept a coop of chickens simply for the pleasure of having them.  I desperately wanted a horse as a young girl but instead showed chickens and rabbits at the local 4-H fair.  Although chickens weren’t glamorous then, I have a great fondness for them now.  My favorite thing about this picture is that my parents have a very old photograph of a now deceased family member who is sitting with a chicken on his lap much like this.  I think that we’ll have to make a canvas of Papa and Jenny to hang beside great, great, grandpa.  (I sense a tradition in the making.)

No comments:

Post a Comment