I look forward to reading your comments and/or speaking with you about an upcoming session. I strive to create photographs that are unique, high quality and representative of your personality.

Monday, February 7, 2011

A Walk in the Woods

I will be adding to this post as the week progresses because I am just beginning to cull through hundreds of frames of this fabulous couple. We had a tremendous amount of fun hiking around a frozen lake, jumping on a bridge, throwing snowballs and making faces. It is such a pleasure to photograph people with a great sense of humor and I have already laughed out loud as I review the photos again from the comfort of my kitchen.

This next bit is for those of you interested in the photography aspect…
I wish I had put a hood on my lens because the glare was out of this world. (Fortunately I tend to like my photos lighter and brighter than most.) This particular couple is getting married in the fall and so I am experimenting with coloration that will be reminiscent of their theme despite the bounce of light from the snow. (It must also be said that “D” is one of the most photogenic women I’ve worked with. This lady doesn’t take a bad photo.)

Stay tuned…

No comments:

Post a Comment