I look forward to reading your comments and/or speaking with you about an upcoming session. I strive to create photographs that are unique, high quality and representative of your personality.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Not Your Average Post

I recently had the pleasure of photographing pillows (tinkerdotdesigns.etsy.com). I have been a fan of this particular artist for many years and I am thrilled to help showcase “Not Your Average Girl” to new customers. The big news is that one of the photographs will be published as part of a chapter in a book about starting your own business and displaying your items in a setting! This gives the audience better perspective about the size of the item and ways to use the product in their own lives. I am thrilled to make a small contribution to this project and I will share more about the book in upcoming months. (FYI - This book is part of a well-known series typically outfitted with a yellow cover...)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the new photo and am THRILLED that we both get to be a part of this cool opportunity. Excited for the big reveal! thank you, friend!

    ReplyDelete