I look forward to reading your comments and/or speaking with you about an upcoming session. I strive to create photographs that are unique, high quality and representative of your personality.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Earth Day!

Technically yesterday was Earth Day but I was taking photos and spending time with friends and could not post until now. Three little girls spent the afternoon with me and we planted pansies in celebration of spring. I am continually inspired by nature and Earth Day was the ideal occasion to play in the dirt and talk about things we can do to make the world a better place. Shouldn’t everyday be Earth Day?

1 comment:

  1. Big thumbs up on these earth day pictures. Really darling. I love those little chipped painted nails holding the dirt.

    ReplyDelete