I look forward to reading your comments and/or speaking with you about an upcoming session. I strive to create photographs that are unique, high quality and representative of your personality.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

On the Horizon


I am in love with this photo for so many reasons. First and foremost this couple is like family to me. Aside from that I really like the “noise” (i.e. grain) in this particular shot. I typically prefer crisp photos but this specific photograph feels more timeless to me with a little grit in it. I also can’t help but feel that this newly engaged couple is looking ahead to a future filled with adventures that they are ready to experience as a unified team. Their slight smiles seem to indicate that they alone share a secret that we will never know. Even though I was standing on the beach, it is evident that there is an intimacy that I was never part of. Isn’t love grand?

In case you’re curious, this is the full shot prior to being cropped:


No comments:

Post a Comment